The University of Alaska Anchorage, Spectra Venue Management, the Alaska Airlines Center and the Anchorage community support the area’s outstanding collegiate sports teams and entertainments events. In order to ensure a safe and celebratory environment, we ask that fans refrain from the following behavior at all events:
• Profanity or other offensive language, whether spoken or appearing on apparel
• Intoxication or excessive alcohol consumption
• Bringing prohibited items into the venue
• Throwing of items or liquids
• Entering the playing field or court at any time
• Fighting or other threatening behavior
• Failure to retain ticket and/or present it to event staff if requested to do so
• Resale of tickets at the venue
• Violation of state or local laws
Failure to comply may subject you to ejection or arrest.
Fans are encouraged to report inappropriate behavior to Alaska Airlines Center personnel and staff. We welcome your help in our efforts to provide an enjoyable experience for all guests.
• All persons entering the Alaska Airlines Center premises are subject to bag and purse checks, as well as magnetic wanding.
• Patrons will require an event ticket upon entry, and all employees, vendors and other entities will require either an event ticket, employee ID or working pass approved and set up in advance for entry into the venue
• Video, audio, and cameras with detachable lenses and lenses longer than three inches are prohibited inside the arena. The camera policy is subject to change dependent upon the event promoters’ requirements for each event.
• Due to the numerous announcement requests we receive each event, Alaska Airlines Center will not be able to make public address announcements on behalf of patrons.
• First Aid and an AED are located near the main entrances at each floor.
• EMERGENCY EVACUATION – In the event of an emergency, Alaska Airlines Center personnel have been instructed and trained to assist you in evacuating the premises.
• Please see a Alaska Airlines Center employee nearest you if you have an emergency and seek assistance.
• All vehicles and patrons are subject to search upon entry into parking lots and/or building entrances.
• The consumption of alcohol in the parking lot is prohibited by municipality ordinance.
• Barbeques or any fires are NOT allowed in the parking lot
• All patrons shall comply with the posted rules and regulations at all times.
• Backpacks, briefcases, large bags, wrapped gifts, coolers, weapons, drums, or laser pointers.
• Confetti, streamers, beach balls or balloons.
• No gang attire of any kind.
• No illegal drugs of any kind.
• Cowbells are not allowed.
• No outside food or beverages allowed into the venue. Exceptions may be made for medical reasons or baby food.
• Strollers. The only exception to this policy is for suite ticket holders. In this case, the guest must take the stroller through the South Main entrance. Upon entry, the stroller must be folded up and carried to the suite.
• Weapons – Guests, including law enforcement personnel not present in an official capacity, are prohibited from bringing weapons into the arena. Weapons include, but are not limited to: firearms, explosives, stun guns, handcuffs, brass knuckles, sticks, clubs, batons, martial arts instruments, pepper spray, tear gas, knives, etc.
• The distribution of promotional items, flyers, handbills and/or printed materials is not permitted without written permission of the Alaska Airlines Center. In addition, vending, peddling or product sampling is not allowed.
• Please note: There is no check-in area for prohibited items.
• Clothing that has derogatory or obscene language that could be considered offensive to other guests will not be tolerated and patron will be asked to leave.
• Purses and diaper bags. Both items are subject to search.
• iPads and tablets are allowed into the venue for UAA functions and UAA athletic events including commencement, volleyball, gymnastics and basketball games only. iPads and tablets are not allowed during concerts.
• Umbrellas. Please note: Umbrellas may not be permitted for some events including all concerts.
• Signs and banners are allowed for sporting events as long as they are not derogatory, obscene, do not block the view of other guests and are not attached to a pole of any kind. (The sign policy is subject to change depending on each show’s individual policy.) As a general rule, the size limit of signs is 26” x 30”. Signs are not allowed during concerts.
The Alaska Airlines Center, including the parking lot, is a smoke free zone.
• Pursuant to State and Local ordinances, guests may not smoke any substance inside Alaska Airlines Center. This includes electronic cigarettes.
• The smoking of legal medical marijuana, recreational marijuana or any illegal substance is prohibited on Alaska Airlines Center premises.
• Smoking is not allowed on the outside balcony patio.
• Guests may not occupy a seat or remain in an area for which they do not possess a valid ticket.
• Guests are required to have their ticket on their person at all times and must provide their ticket upon request.
• Children, two years of age and older, must have a ticket for admittance. Children 2 do not need a ticket as long as they sit on their parents lap
• Suite Level guests who wish to leave the Suite Level and then re-enter, must receive a Suite Level pass and have their marked ticket in their possession.
• Guests must have a Suite Level ticket for admittance onto the Suite Level. Exceptions include: special invitation parties or meetings with valid passes, or escorted by Alaska Airlines Center personnel.
• Only tickets purchased directly from Paciolan or the Alaska Airlines Center Box Office can be guaranteed as authentic. Guests should be aware that tickets purchased from other parties, even if the seller claims they were originally purchased through Paciolan or the Box Office, may be invalid due to fraud or duplication.
• The reselling of tickets at any price on the premises is prohibited.
• Guests shall comply with the rules and regulations printed on the back of his/her admission ticket at all times.