Top Ten Tips To Enjoy The Show
1. Pre-purchase your event ticket(s). If you have any ticketing issues, they can most effectively be sorted out by our Box Office staff before the day of show. You will also get a better seat selection – what more is there to say?!
2. Arrive early. This will give you the opportunity to get prime parking and to avoid any congestion and delays.
3. Eat, drink and be merry! There are numerous concessions for you to purchase food and beverages from.
4. Plan ahead for a safe ride home. Taxis on event nights are extremely busy. You can also use your Wolfcard for the People Mover bus near the Alaska Airlines Center, or park at the University Center and take the bus to the arena!
5. Orientate yourself with the venue and all of the services provided within it. Often the closest line for concessions, bathrooms, or ATM’s is not the shortest line. Finding shorter lines will get you back to enjoying the show much faster!
6. Check out our website or sign up for our “Cyber-Club” for e-mails, promotions, and offers so you can get the most out of your experience. There are often show pre-parties, and other excellent insider information online.
7. Check us out on Social Media! We try to update out social media with the latest news, updates, parking, promos and contests. Stay current with all that is happening at the Alaska Airlines Center by following us on Facebook at @ AlaskaAirlinesCenter Twitter @ AkAirCenter or Instagram @ AkAirCenter
8. Participate responsibly. Stay hydrated and keep track of your belongings.
9. Leave all prohibited items at home (including pocket knives, illegal substances and contraband). There may be bag checks, pat downs and other searches carried out. Once you enter the building there is a No Re-Entry Policy in effect.
10. Our staff “Think Yes!” We are happy to help, just ask. If you have any special requirements or mobility issues please call ahead at 786-7850 so we can accommodate you.
Please do not hesitate to ask any of our staff members if you have any questions, concerns, or require assistance.
• Backpacks, briefcases, large bags, wrapped gifts, coolers, weapons, drums, or laser pointers.
• Confetti, streamers, beach balls or balloons.
• No gang attire of any kind.
• No illegal drugs of any kind.
• Cowbells are not allowed.
• No outside food or beverages allowed into the venue. Exceptions may be made for medical reasons or baby food.
• Strollers. The only exception to this policy is for suite ticket holders. In this case, the guest must take the stroller through the South Main entrance. Upon entry, the stroller must be folded up and carried to the suite.
• Weapons – Guests, including law enforcement personnel not present in an official capacity, are prohibited from bringing weapons into the arena. Weapons include, but are not limited to: firearms, explosives, stun guns, handcuffs, brass knuckles, sticks, clubs, batons, martial arts instruments, pepper spray, tear gas, knives, etc.
• The distribution of promotional items, flyers, handbills and/or printed materials is not permitted without written permission of the Alaska Airlines Center. In addition, vending, peddling or product sampling is not allowed.
• Please note: There is no check-in area for prohibited items.
• Clothing that has derogatory or obscene language that could be considered offensive to other guests will not be tolerated and patron will be asked to leave.