Ticketing & Seating
To purchase accessible seating, please contact the Alaska Airlines Center Ticket Office at (907) 786-1562.
Alaska Airlines Center Accommodations
Assisted Listening Devices
Assisted listening devices are available with guest services inside the Alaska Airlines Center lobby. Guests with these devices will have the opportunity to hear the broadcast of UAA basketball, Volleyball, Gymnastics, and Commencement as well as select special events.
For information on assisted listening device for an upcoming game, please call the Alaska Airlines Center Box Office at (907) 786-1562.
Wheelchair companion seating is an option for all Alaska Airlines Center concerts, special events, and UAA Athletic competitions. Companion seating is limited and availability may vary by event. Contact the Alaska Airlines Center Ticket Office at (907) 786-1562 for seating availability and ticket reservations.
All concession stands include counter space that is wheelchair accessible.
Drinking fountains are wheelchair accessible and located outside all restrooms in the main level, balcony and mezzanine.
Elevators for guests with mobility limitations are located in the lobby near the main entrance on the South side of the building. Elevators travel to all floors of the building and elevator controls are also wheelchair accessible.
The two main entrance points (North and South side) of the Alaska Airlines Center include a door equipped with an electronic touchpad.
A family (unisex) restroom is located inside the lobby near the Box Office.
The First Aid Station is located on the premises and staffed with certified emergency medical personnel. Please locate an event staff for assistance to the first aid station.
Parking for guests with mobility limitations can be found in the Alaska Airlines Center main lot. Spaces are designated with signage. The Providence parking structures also have accommodations for accessible parking. Contact the Alaska Airlines Center Box Office at (907) 786-1562 with questions on this type of parking in advance. For details on how to get to the Providence structures, please visit our Parking page.
Restrooms are located at the North and South Side of the main lobby in the Packer Family Pavilion, the North side of the Balcony and the Suite level of the building. All restrooms have wheelchair accessible facilities. A family (unisex) restroom is located in the lobby outside of the Box Office.
Animals or pets of any kind are prohibited in the Alaska Airlines Center with the exception of trained service animals and service animals in training that qualify as such under the ADA guidelines. Service animals are welcome inside the venue, but must remain on a leash or in a harness at all times. Service animals will rest in the seating area of the individual with a disability, rather than in the aisle next to them. A guest whose service animal poses a threat to the safety of other Alaska Airlines Center guests or employees may be asked to escort the animal off the premises.
For more information on this accommodation, please contact the Alaska Airlines Center Box Office in advance at (907) 786-7850.
Limited wheelchair transport service to and from entrances to a guest’s seat is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Please find an event staff or contact the Alaska Airlines Center at (907) 786-7850 if you have any questions.
I am a wheelchair user and received a ticket from a friend/corporate group/third party that’s for non-accessible seating. Am I able to use the ticket?
Yes, you may use the ticket, but it must first be exchanged in advance for a wheelchair accessible seat at our Box Office. Availability may vary by event. Please contact the Alaska Airlines Center Box Office at (907) 786-1562 to make this exchange.
I am a wheelchair user and want to sit with a group of family/friends/coworkers. Is this possible?
Yes, this is possible, depending upon the size of your group and the availability of accessible seating tickets. Please contact the Alaska Airlines Center Ticket Office in advance at (907) 786-1562.
I purchased my ticket in advance for non-accessible seating and have since broken my leg. I am on crutches and think I may need accessible seating. Can I exchange my ticket? And will I be able to sit with others in my group?
Yes, it is possible to both exchange your ticket and sit with others in your group, depending upon the size of your group and the availability of accessible seating tickets. Please contact the Alaska Airlines Center Ticket Office in advance at (907) 786-1562.
I am a larger person and am unsure if I will fit into my given seat. What should I do?
Prior to purchasing your tickets, please contact the Alaska Airlines Center Ticket Office at (907) 786-1562, and our staff will work with you to make appropriate accommodations.
• Profanity or other offensive language, whether spoken or appearing on apparel
• Intoxication or excessive alcohol consumption
• Bringing prohibited items into the venue
• Throwing of items or liquids
• Entering the playing field or court at any time
• Fighting or other threatening behavior
• Failure to retain ticket and/or present it to event staff if requested to do so
• Resale of tickets at the venue
• Violation of state or local laws
Failure to comply may subject you to ejection or arrest.
Fans are encouraged to report inappropriate behavior to Alaska Airlines Center personnel and staff. We welcome your help in our efforts to provide an enjoyable experience for all guests.
• All persons entering the Alaska Airlines Center premises are subject to bag and purse checks, as well as magnetic wanding.
• Patrons will require an event ticket upon entry, and all employees, vendors and other entities will require either an event ticket, employee ID or working pass approved and set up in advance for entry into the venue
• Video, audio, and cameras with detachable lenses and lenses longer than three inches are prohibited inside the arena. The camera policy is subject to change dependent upon the event promoters’ requirements for each event.
• Due to the numerous announcement requests we receive each event, Alaska Airlines Center will not be able to make public address announcements on behalf of patrons.
• First Aid and an AED are located near the main entrances at each floor.
• EMERGENCY EVACUATION – In the event of an emergency, Alaska Airlines Center personnel have been instructed and trained to assist you in evacuating the premises.
• Please see a Alaska Airlines Center employee nearest you if you have an emergency and seek assistance.
• All vehicles and patrons are subject to search upon entry into parking lots and/or building entrances.
• The consumption of alcohol in the parking lot is prohibited by municipality ordinance.
• Barbeques or any fires are NOT allowed in the parking lot
• All patrons shall comply with the posted rules and regulations at all times.
• Backpacks, briefcases, large bags, wrapped gifts, coolers, weapons, drums, or laser pointers.
• Confetti, streamers, beach balls or balloons.
• No gang attire of any kind.
• No illegal drugs of any kind.
• Cowbells are not allowed.
• No outside food or beverages allowed into the venue. Exceptions may be made for medical reasons or baby food.
• Strollers. The only exception to this policy is for suite ticket holders. In this case, the guest must take the stroller through the South Main entrance. Upon entry, the stroller must be folded up and carried to the suite.
• Weapons – Guests, including law enforcement personnel not present in an official capacity, are prohibited from bringing weapons into the arena. Weapons include, but are not limited to: firearms, explosives, stun guns, handcuffs, brass knuckles, sticks, clubs, batons, martial arts instruments, pepper spray, tear gas, knives, etc.
• The distribution of promotional items, flyers, handbills and/or printed materials is not permitted without written permission of the Alaska Airlines Center. In addition, vending, peddling or product sampling is not allowed.
• Please note: There is no check-in area for prohibited items.
• Clothing that has derogatory or obscene language that could be considered offensive to other guests will not be tolerated and patron will be asked to leave.
• Purses and diaper bags. Both items are subject to search.
• iPads and tablets are allowed into the venue for UAA functions and UAA athletic events including commencement, volleyball, gymnastics and basketball games only. iPads and tablets are not allowed during concerts.
• Umbrellas. Please note: Umbrellas may not be permitted for some events including all concerts.
• Signs and banners are allowed for sporting events as long as they are not derogatory, obscene, do not block the view of other guests and are not attached to a pole of any kind. (The sign policy is subject to change depending on each show’s individual policy.) As a general rule, the size limit of signs is 26” x 30”. Signs are not allowed during concerts.
The Alaska Airlines Center, including the parking lot, is a smoke free zone.
• Pursuant to State and Local ordinances, guests may not smoke any substance inside Alaska Airlines Center. This includes electronic cigarettes.
• The smoking of legal medical marijuana, recreational marijuana or any illegal substance is prohibited on Alaska Airlines Center premises.
• Smoking is not allowed on the outside balcony patio.
• Guests may not occupy a seat or remain in an area for which they do not possess a valid ticket.
• Guests are required to have their ticket on their person at all times and must provide their ticket upon request.
• Children, two years of age and older, must have a ticket for admittance. Children 2 do not need a ticket as long as they sit on their parents lap
• Suite Level guests who wish to leave the Suite Level and then re-enter, must receive a Suite Level pass and have their marked ticket in their possession.
• Guests must have a Suite Level ticket for admittance onto the Suite Level. Exceptions include: special invitation parties or meetings with valid passes, or escorted by Alaska Airlines Center personnel.
• Only tickets purchased directly from Paciolan or the Alaska Airlines Center Box Office can be guaranteed as authentic. Guests should be aware that tickets purchased from other parties, even if the seller claims they were originally purchased through Paciolan or the Box Office, may be invalid due to fraud or duplication.
• The reselling of tickets at any price on the premises is prohibited.
• Guests shall comply with the rules and regulations printed on the back of his/her admission ticket at all times.
- Can I bring my camera to photograph an Alaska Airlines Center event?
Personal cameras without detachable lens that fit inside of your front pocket are allowed inside the Alaska Airlines Center for athletics and select events. Please check the event page on the Alaska Airlines Center website for any event specific policies. Recording devices of any kind including cameras, video and audio and digital recording devices are not allowed during concerts.
- Are signs permitted inside of the Alaska Airlines Center?
Handheld banners and signs are welcome at Alaska Airlines Center for sporting events as long as it does not disrupt the view or experience of any other fan and the content is tasteful. Banners and signs are subject to search and may be confiscated if messages are inappropriate. Banner poles and sign sticks are not permitted. This is subject to change depending on the event and banners and signs are not allowed during concerts.
- How can I contact Alaska Airlines Center?
Alaska Airlines Center can be reached by phone at 907-786-7850 and by email at email@example.com
- Are there any items that are prohibited at Alaska Airlines Center?
Prohibited items include, but are not limited to: outside food or drink, carry bags or backpacks, bottles or cans, containers, illegal substances, incendiary devices, weapons of any type, banner sticks or flag poles, artificial noise making devices, laser pointers, helium balloons including latex, audio or video recorders, pets other than service animals, cameras that can’t fit into the palm of one’s hand, or items containing the contents of which cannot be inspected or displayed.
All bags (camera bags, purses, etc.) will be subject to search upon entering Alaska Airlines Center. Please have your bag ready for search before your get to the gate to accelerate the entrance process.
- May I re-enter Alaska Airlines Center once I have left?
The re-entry policy for Alaska Airlines Center is on an event by event basis. Most events will not allow re-entry into the building, and all exits are final. Please ask the nearest guest services employee for further information before exiting the building.
- What are the rules concerning alcohol at Alaska Airlines Center?
Beer and wine (NO HARD LIQUOR) are served at most Alaska Airlines Center events (including most UAA athletic games and matches) to those 21 years and older, and everyone may be required to show proof of age. No alcohol will be allowed to be brought into or out of the arena.
- Can I smoke at Alaska Airlines Center?
Alaska Airlines Center is a non-smoking facility. E-cigarettes are not permitted inside Alaska Airlines Center. Check with an Alaska Airlines Center staff member about any designated areas.
- Where is the lost and found located at Alaska Airlines Center?
If you lost an item at an Alaska Airlines Center event, please call 907-786-7850 to claim your item.
To report a lost item during an event, please visit the box office booth on the concourse near the main entrance.
If you lost tickets to a future event, please call box office customer service at 907-786-1562.
- What are the box office hours of operation?
Hours are 10am-4pm Monday through Friday and open Saturdays and Sundays of event days typically one hour prior to doors
Please call 907-786-1562 to confirm Saturday, Sunday, and event hours.
- Can I bring my own food/beverages to an Alaska Airlines Center event?
Any outside food or drink is not permitted entry into Alaska Airlines Center.
Concessions are operated by NMS. There are multiple stands located around the arena. For more information regarding catering at Alaska Airlines Center please call 786-7850.
- What accommodations can be made for patrons with disabilities attending events?
ADA tickets are available for all events at Alaska Airlines Center. These tickets can be purchased online through our website at www.alaskaairlinescenter.com, by phone at 907-786-1562, or in person at the Alaska Airlines Center box office. Wheelchair seats are designated on the map and are available for all events.
Assisted listening devices can be requested at the box office near the main entrance. Patrons may reserve devices in advance of the show by calling 907-786-1562.
Service animals as outlined by the American Disabilities Act are allowed inside Alaska Airlines Center. However, we ask that all fans who plan on bringing a service animal to an event, please call 907-786-7850 in advance of the event, so the Alaska Airlines Center staff can properly provide the best service possible.
- Where can I pick up will call tickets?
Will call is located inside the main entrance at the box office. You must bring a photo ID and the credit card used to purchase the tickets to pick up tickets. Will call is available the day of the event until the box office closes.